Time to Break Free From That Old AC
Holding on to a faulty AC is like traveling up a mountain with weights on your shoulders. Frequent repair costs and inadequate comfort will ultimately hold you back.
But it doesn’t need to be this way! With a quality AC installation from PerfecTemp, you can experience far better comfort at an affordable cost.
When Does My Unit Need to Be Replaced?
If your unit needs frequent repairs, it’s going to cost you more in the long run than a replacement would. Rather than investing in a new system that will serve you well, you’re investing in an outdated piece of equipment that’s bound to fail again.
In addition to frequent repairs, you should consider replacement if:
- Your energy bills are consistently higher than they used to be.
- Your unit is more than 12 years old.
- Your unit has a low SEER rating and cannot meet today’s standards for energy efficiency.
- Your unit still uses R-22 refrigerant, a substance that is being phased out in the U.S.
- Your older unit cannot adequately cool your home, despite repairs and tune-ups.
After taking a close look at your system during a free, on-site estimate, we’ll advise whether replacement is the right call. If it makes more sense to repair your unit, we’ll tell you this and explain why. We take great pride in providing honest, professional opinions and will only recommend replacement if it’s the right move for your comfort and long-term finances.
Through the years, we’ve developed strong relationships with the industry’s top manufacturers, including:
- American Standard
- …And more!
Through these relationships, we are able to install the most efficient, reliable systems on the market for our customers. It also ensures that we have enough options to provide the right fit for your needs. While every home is different, we have both the resources and the relationships to help you find the ideal solution for long-lasting, affordable comfort.
A Quality Installation Is Key
How your unit is set up directly impacts how it will perform through the years. This is why we take extra care to ensure your unit is properly sized and installed. With an AC installation from our crew, your new system will:
- Provide enhanced cooling comfort while minimizing your energy bills.
- Deliver quiet and hassle-free operation.
- Introduce luxurious comfort controls, including smart thermostats and zoning capabilities (depending on the system).
- Improve your indoor air quality.
- Minimize your carbon footprint.
Schedule Your Free Estimate Today!
We are so confident in our cooling upgrades that we offer a one-year warranty on all parts and work. If your unit just isn’t cutting it anymore, we’ll help you break free and discover the difference of modern-day cooling technology. And for even better peace of mind, we offer several financing options to make your upgrade more attainable and stress-free.
To take the first step with your new AC installation, schedule your free estimate online or call PerfecTemp at 561.737.1800 today.